Happy New Years!
Let’s start the year by giving out TOYs (Thinking of You’s).
I want to take a moment and appreciating those who have made an impact on me in 2018.
On Day 8 – Joyful Living Project, I shared the details of this concept and how to do it.
An Older Version of Ourselves
I’m taking a moment to reflect on my experience being back at my childhood home and how it brought up an old version of who I was. I notice how old beliefs, insecurities, and identities were showing up and blocking joy.
“It’s not joy that makes us grateful. It’s gratitude that makes us joyful”
– David Steindl Rast
My Special System for Writing Appreciation Cards
- List 3 people who have made a big impact in you life?
- Use this template to write your appreciation card
- Dear…., I’ve been thinking of you
- I remember the time when…
- What I appreciate/love most about you is…
- What I want you to know…